Confessions of a neglected husband

Sex and Lust are a thing of the past, a vague and distant memory. There are truly many frustrated housewives out there wanting their husbands or lovers to give them the loving they want or feel they deserve. This blog is a husbands point of view - the frustration that a male feels when the marriage is still together but of very little physical activity.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What's wrong with this picture?

Is it wrong to lie in bed with your wife whilst you have lustful thoughts about the woman that maybe you should have married or even thought about having an affair with (if only she lived in the same city as me).

This morning I lay in bed thinking about Dianne (this is what I will call her - obviously not her real name) and gave myself a raging hard on.So I snuggled up behind the wife and stabbed her in the back and reached around her, slid my warm hand under her pyjama top and grabbed her tit.I gently massaged it until her nipple went hard, and I got precome dribbling on the bed sheets.

Things were going good I was visualising Dianne lying there in some spectacular looking lingerie - all strappy and lacey, some of it see through and some of it discarded in the heat of passion. I eventually got the wife on her back and her tits out, I got to nuzzle them whilst she stroked my raging cock and rubbed the precome around my firemans helmet. After a while she rolled me on my back and did that trick with her tongue that I like (the one we talked about last time), then she stroked me some more, licked my balls and then BAM the litle ones door opened AGAIN and it felt just like dejavu from the last time I nearly got lucky.

By the time I got a shower I didn't even get to finish off the wifes handywork on my own because I was running late for work. Talk about blue balls! Maybe the wife might start something tonight.....

Next time I come I am sure I could relieve a drought some where in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home