Confessions of a neglected husband

Sex and Lust are a thing of the past, a vague and distant memory. There are truly many frustrated housewives out there wanting their husbands or lovers to give them the loving they want or feel they deserve. This blog is a husbands point of view - the frustration that a male feels when the marriage is still together but of very little physical activity.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Slapping the Xmas Turkey

Well Xmas has been and gone, and I didn't get to unwrap this under my tree.

In fact there was no Xmas presents for me to unwrap in my bed on Xmas day this year. Having said that I did on Boxing day (26 Dec) suggest to the wife that we have a "cuddle" before we got out of bed. This did in fact get some action for my twig and berries albeit a little of the hand action, at least it was some action.

I notice that I have a comment from "wegglywoo", but somehow I just doubt it is THE wegglywoo. If you are anything like me and a fan of her fine writing, you may have noticed that her previous blogs have been taken over by "marketing" people - hence my reluctance to believe it is the wegg who is reading my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home