Confessions of a neglected husband

Sex and Lust are a thing of the past, a vague and distant memory. There are truly many frustrated housewives out there wanting their husbands or lovers to give them the loving they want or feel they deserve. This blog is a husbands point of view - the frustration that a male feels when the marriage is still together but of very little physical activity.

Friday, January 05, 2007

A Moon Dance

Together alone on the balcony we watched as the moon rose above the valley.She was bent over the balcony railings and I fancied a piece of that, so I slid in behind her and thrust my groin into her and slipped my hand up her top. She exclaimed with delight, turned around and clumsily kissed me, turned around again to face the moon and unhitched her heaving great tits from her bra so they were now unfettered and awaiting my gropes.

I ground against her some more, massaged her tits and pulled her nipples just the way she likes it. Pretty soon she wanted my rock hard cock, so she undid my belt, slipped her hand in my underwear and grabbed it.

She moved her hand up and down my shaft until she said she wanted to taste my cock in her mouth - who was I to complain? So she got down on her knees and hungrily sucked me and massaged my balls, I took her head in my hands and started to thrust but I got a "ah ah, fuck me!" Again who was I to complain?

So she took of her pants and panties,leaned over the balcony and pointed her ass in my direction and said "fuck me and fuck me hard, I want to feel you thrusting into me", again I am not one for complaints, so I entered her from behind- her cunt was dripping by this stage and it was a real breeze to enter her. I thrust, and I thrust hard. I grabbed her hard on the shoulders and pounded, pounded her to an orgasm in the moonlight, and then come myself. I came and I came, I came a pint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home